To strive for the all round development of students and to inculcate in them the spirit of nationality and national integrity and faith in democracy.
To develop suitable patterns of education for the achievement of the objectives in (i) above , and conduct teaching and research in various disciplines.
To make special efforts to introduce the ancient Indian heritage to the common people.
To initiate schemes for providing access to education at different levels for large segments of the society, consisting of the deprived groups in urban, rural, tribal and remote areas.
To introduce an innovation of non-formal system of higher education suited to the society.
The motto of our management is अहर्निश सेवामहे (Aharnish Sevamahe) to provide modern education to the youth of rural, hilly and drought prone area which is located in D zone at the affordable cost for their overall development.
To impart value based education to make the students responsible citizens which was the vision of our founder late Mr. Vasantrao Naik (Baba).
1. To impart value based job oriented and real life education.
2. To empower the students through modern learning techniques and participation in curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities.
3. To develop research culture among the faculty and the students.
4. To provide quality education to all by means of sheer hard work, dedication and devotion.
5. To promote scientific temper among the students and make them better and responsible citizens of India.
6. To inculcate human and cultural values among the students and make them better and responsible citizens.
7. To ensure values like truth, good character, honesty, anti-exploitation spirit, sacrifice and service among the students through education.
8. To aim at overall personality development through extracurricular activities.
9. To attain communal and social development through infrastructural facilities of the college.
10. To provide a platform to the students to enhance their skills and potentials as well as sense of social responsibilities and nationality through sports, cultural, N. S. S. and other activities.
11. To train the students to face various competitive examinations.
12. To organize placement camps for the students for the jobs wherever possible.